Most popular Hill Stations in North India- The best way to redeem from the exhaustive summers or to beat the excessive heat of Delhi, hence, the best option is to plan a small weekend or to spend long vacations to view the natural beauty of Northern Himalayas and exorbitant cool breeze and fresh air which refreshes the pious life of the visitors.
There is a number of hill stations in North India which offers you blend of calmness and magnificent beauty which relieves the stressed lots of society.
Now, in the next part of article, will be featuring the most popular hill stations which has some unique features which falls them identically under the 10 most popular hill stations in North India and indicates the wide range of natural beauty to the whole of India, which is hidden in the inner locks of North India.
- Jammu and Kashmir- Uniquely known as paradise on earth due to it’s relishing and undulating beauty and its scenic location lying under the 10 most popular hill stations in North India. The city is blessed with endless natural beauty and snow-headed mountains and valleys and number of river valleys and lakes. The extravagant hospitality offers in the hotels provide the travellers with endless unforgettable memories. There are entreating meandering rivers.
2. Srinagar is the summer capital of J&K, which is a paradise in every sense of spending long vacations under the lush valleys, sparkling lakes, high mountains and picturesque scenery make it a perfect honeymoon destination. Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, Shankaracharya Temple, Wular Lake, Nagin Lake, Hazratbal Mosque, Nishat Bagh, and Dachigam wildlife sanctuary are some places to visit Srinagar tour. It offers the house to Asia’s tulip flowers. Living in boathouses and relishing nature’s beauty gives a magnificent outlook on the tourists.
It also acts as one of the topmost summer gateways to the travellers.
3. Gulmarg is a picturesque hill town with full of scenic locations, adventure sports and romantic hideouts. It also serves as one of the best skiing locations in North India and hence lies among the popular romantic places in India, which highlights North India with some underlying beauty.
Beautiful view to Nanga Parbat, per Panjal mountains, all defines a scenic landscape to this beautiful place.
- Leh / Ladakh- is the other place for nature lovers and for the adventurous junkies who strives to have some excitement over the romantic lashes of the green valleys and home to one of the highest motorable roads and even best for those who are crazy photography enthusiasts.
Nubra valley, Shanti Stupa, are some of the other attractions of the place. One can enchant their love in the silent adventurous valleys and enjoy the peaceful ambiguity of Shanti Stupa, and with that nearby one can visit the highest saltwater lake Pangong Tso, and spend a night camping under the shed of sparkling stars.
While entering the wedlock in summers, it is the best time to visit and blossom your love in the lid of natural sunlight and bedrock of adventurous and exciting thrilled valleys.
- Mussoorie- Universally known as ‘ queen of lakes’, is the other hill station, best suited for newlyweds to start their journey of love and care in the hands of nature’s beauty, hence, it is the most romantic honeymoon destination in India.
It is a picturesque hill resort situated in the Himalayan ranges which proves to be the mountain hill resort over the Himalayan foothills , where couples have a great time to allure their love in the snow-white mountains in winters or enjoy the blossoms of flowery bed in springs and lastly enjoy the peace of lusty mountains and silent valleys deep drowned in undefined sunsets.
The mall road, cable car ride, Kempty falls, company garden is some of the famous attractions of this beautiful hill station lying in the Northern part of India.
- Manali- It is an ideal romantic place for hill lovers is the other most enchanting place in Himachal Pradesh, is among the11 most popular hill stations in North India.
Manali is the place famous for its apple orchards, snowy peaks and pretty slate houses, where hilltops enclosed with green pine trees.
The place is rich in handicrafts and jewellery shedded in turquoise, silver traditional antiques, wooden antiques and other embroidered or hand weaving pashmina shawls which is a perfect gesture of love to gift your partner and enclosed her in the warmth of love and affection too.
This place has its divine worth too, deeply enclosed with Tibetan monasteries, Maha Devi temple, Rohtang pass, Solang valley deeply shedded with snow-wed mountains, where snowfall provides the place new charm and enriches the perquisites of the place.
The enchanting views of the lofty mountains and tiny hippy villages offer a perfect setting for a romantic time out to visit with your loved ones to enrich your lust of love and care.
The orchard greens, span resort and spa are some of the famous resorts where one can enjoy their perfect suite and spend their memorable time.
- Nainital is the other place and famous hill station in North India, which enriches the feeling of romanticism and allure where one can find a number of attractions such as.It is the most famous tourist spot and consists of beautiful hills and eye shaped lakes give a picturesque image of the perfect holiday destination.
In the evening one can take a nature walk ride over the silent valley and under the gloomy pleasant weather, one can enchant their couples.
8. Shimla- Shimla is one of the most sought tourist places in Himachal Pradesh in Northern India, popularly known as the Queen of Hills and one can visit places such as the Himalayan park, religious temples, and other sightseeing and revive spot in North India.
There are many beautiful places to visit in Shimla, one can easily mark the popular attractions in Shimla such as the famous Jakhu temple, which may visit easily by taking a Jakhu Ropeway ride by booking online through the website www.jakhuropewayshimla.com, which may insight their booking and one can avoid the inconvenience which visitors face in getting the tickets especially during peaks and enjoy the beauty of place through the Aravalli ranges, lies in the north.
- Kasauli is a cantonment and small town in the Solan District in Himachal Pradesh lying in the northern part of India and is the popular hill station which inculcates the tourists to make short vacations. It is also known as hiker’s paradise and since it is a small town, hence it can easily be covered mostly by foot.
The town is covered with lush green and picturesque surroundings of the mountains and tranquillity all over the place which refreshes the minds. Hawa Ghar, monkey point, Kasauli church, Sanawar nature camp, etc, which can easily be visited in a day and hence one can plan for a short weekend.
10. Gopeshwar- It is a religious place which also provides a sacred shrine of Badrinath and Kedarnath and famous for its religious places and exhibits a positive aura which surrounds the atmosphere and is pervasive in nature, and lies in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand which lies in the northern ranges of Himalayas.
Some of the most famous temples which lie here are Rudranath, Tungnath and Anasuya Devi. It is the chief attraction if one talks about the religious attractions of northern India and is famous for pilgrimage and for Char Dham yatra.
If one is planning for a soothing and pleasant time away from the cuios of the daily routine, then one should opt for this special mystical land to celebrate their companionship soulfully, and none would be as spectacular than to allure the beauty of hill stations of North India.