When we visited Shimla, we did research to find out the best location to stay in Shimla. It was a lengthy and tiresome procedure as it takes many things to analyze when you want a place to stay with your family. This led us to realize that many travelers should be going through the same process and spending a lot of time to find out the best possible stay options. Some of the budget places that we recommend are discussed below: When we visited Shimla, we did research to find out the best location to stay in Shimla. It was a lengthy and tiresome procedure as it takes many things to analyze when you want a place to stay with your family. This led us to realize that many travelers should be going through Same process and spending a lot of time to find out the best possible stay options. Some of the budget places that we recommend are discussed below:
1. Prim Resort, Shimla – This is a beautiful bungalow that is located near mall road, Shimla. It is a heritage resort. It is decorated with Victorian furniture and many antiques like a 100-year-old Piano, older fireplace, a place is full of memories. It’s located near Mall Road, giving it the benefit of being near the mall road. The resort is a haven of peace from the buzz of the city. Finally, it a charming forest full of birds and a Golf Course. You can take the room at a very decent discounted package. The in-campus restaurant serves delicious food. Pros
:• Nice food options
• Many options inside a sprawling living room and outside a big lawn to relax.
• Close to Mall road, it is hidden from the hustle and bustle of the town.
2. Hotel Kapil – It is a small property with 15 rooms in the heart of the mall room. This is a good budget option if you are looking to stay right in town and at minutes distance from mall road. Pros:
• Budget property
• Situated in heart of mall road
• Arranges for site seeing
3. Hotel Springfield’s, Shimla – It is the old bungalow that is converted in a hotel. The rooms are big with rustic décor, aesthetically decorated roofs, wooden floor, and a fireplace. Many rooms have a generous valley view. This property is situated some 15 mins away from mall road. Cars are available at the premise to drop tourists to mall road. It is situated in a quaint location with all facilities one looks for with lovely corridors, parlors, seating area, and breathtaking view of surroundings to make this place an obvious choice. Pros:
• Very nice location
• Well-appointed with all basic amenities
• Car parking and driver’s dormitory are also available
4. Toshila Royal View Shimla – This is a beautiful resort that is located a little far from the mall road and is located on the fringe of a triangle where roads from Shimla, Chail, and Kufri merge. The resort is situated amidst dense pine forests. Every room is provided with a balcony that opens to the majestic view of Himalayas. The resort has all basic amenities like 77 well-furnished rooms, a well-stocked bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, sauna, health club, steam, gym, indoor games, Jacuzzi, and a sophisticated conference hall. Pros:
• Good hospitality and courteous staff
• All the amenities one looks for in a hotel
• Nice food and Nice view
5. United 21 Resort Chail – Situated 4km from the Chail palace, in a tranquil place with great valley views. It looked like a promising stay option if you are willing to stay for the tranquil experience of a hill station. Pros:
• The mesmerizing view of the natural surrounding
• Nice food and courteous staff
6. Village Live in Resort Chail – It is located in Chail, close to Kali Mandir and palace. The place has mesmerizing views of the sunset and is located in serene surroundings of Chail at a nice location with beautiful panoramic views of valleys and hills. Pros:
• Nice and courteous staff, good food
• Very nice location in Chail
Shimla is a hilly, and religious place that is perfect for trekking. Jakhoo temple is a key tourist attraction in Shimla as this temple is a heaven for all pilgrims and nature lovers who come to visit the historic 108 feet tall Hanuman statue. You can enjoy the scenic beauty of Shimla through Jakhu Ropeway.